To attend this course a good understanding of HTML & CSS is required.
Book onto this two day course and you’ll gain the programming knowledge and tools you need to start effectively developing the user experience to ensure that you have a successful website that is a valued asset to your business.
What will I learn?
- How to work with the document object model
- Use the jQuery library to dramatically increase your productivity
- How to use jQuery to easily add effects and animations, as well as handling advanced functionality such as AJAX
Why should I take this course?
- Text editors and software setups
- Types and objects
- The document object model
- Good programming practices
- Working with events and forms
- Debugging and testing
- Basic and advanced selectors
- Basic and advanced filters
- Manipulating page content
- Manipulating page styles
- Working with events
- Animations and effects
- Embedding AJAX with jQuery
- Bringing it all together