Practices for Success in Display & Video 360
Grow your programmatic trader skills sets and understand best practices for campaign setup, optimisation and reporting.
This one day course is suitable for Programmatic Traders who want to learn best practises on how to set up efficient campaigns in Display & Video 360 across different scenarios.
Regardless of the type of advertiser or KPIs, our experienced Programmatic & Google Marketing Platform trainer will take you through a variety of user cases to make the most of insertion order setup, line item management, automated bidding strategy, amongst other factors.
We will also explore the available options to access media programmatically in Display & Video 360 and share best practices when setting up deals and identify common pitfalls.
Our Practices for Success in Display & Video 360 course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Work with different ways of accessing media programmatically
- Utilise different bidding algorithms and apply bid strategies
- Set your own campaign optimisation methodology
- Adopt best practices for campaign reporting
- Open Auction
- Preferred Deals
- Programmatic Gauranteed
- The Marketplace
- Deals best practice
- Common Deal spend blockers
- Fixed bid vs Automated bidding
- Bid Multipliers
- Branding vs Direct response bid strategy approach
- vCPM vs viewability targeting
- Bid strategies best practices
Buying Media programmatically in Display & Video 360
- Useful reporting
- Common pitfalls
- Tips and tricks for Performance and Branding Campaigns
- Advanced Reporting in Display & Video 360
- Cross device conversions
- Applying your attribution model insights into your campaign optimisation