Learn how to use Google Analytics to make data-led decisions for your business. Our Analytics Insights course will help you gain real insight into how your customers interact with your website and will equip with you the skills to make better informed business choices.
This course is ideal if you want to uncover ways to help improve the performance of your business and better understand the data that your web analytics tool presents you with.
Many global business have a web analytics solution on their website such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Webtrends, to monitor traffic and measure performance.
We use examples from Google Analytics but the rationale and theories presented in the course apply to any web analytics tool.
Led by one of our own Analytics experts, we’ll show you how to spot important trends, issues, and opportunities that can often be challenging to uncover when dealing with data.
Our Analytics Insights course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in analysis and insights.
Analytics Insights1 day Classroom Course
As well as learning how to obtain insights from Google Analytics, we’ll also look at some analysis techniques which can be used across the business.
At the end of the day, you should feel confident enough to tackle specific business questions and so add value to your organisation through using Google Analytics standard and custom reports and features.
What will I learn?
- Establish a set of KPIs for your online marketing activities and improve them using Google Analytics to drive actionable insights
- Identify the users with low, medium and high potential to convert
- Set frameworks and analysis techniques to drive relevant insights
- Determine what content engaged users are more likely to consume
- Assess the impact of your marketing channel mix on conversions
Why should I take this course?
This course is ideal for you if you're already a user of Google Analytics and know how to set up goals, build segments and custom reports. You will develop a better understanding of what the numbers actually mean and how to pinpoint those valuable ‘actionable insights’ to help improve your business.
It is recommended to use your own data, it is key you have conversions and goals set up in your analytics account before signing up to this course (as the majority of the analysis will be based on your conversions). If you do not have a suitable account to use, we can lend you a test account for the day.
- Mapping business objectives to analytics data
- Choosing key performance indicators
- Micro and Macro Conversions
- Core Reporting API to spot Insight Trends
- Introduction to the See, Think, Do & Care (REAN) Framework
- Analysis of acquisition strategy
- How to identify conversion potential
- Assess channel potential for conversion
- Multi-channel funnel analysis
- Scoring Visit behaviour by Value
- Assessing Content consumption by audiences
- Engagement Optimisation
- Introduction to Attribution
- Attribution Models
- Direct or Assisting Value Channels
- Conversion Segments
Upcoming CoursesView all
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions, on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.