Do you want to attract and retain customers using content marketing? Our Content Marketing training will teach you how to produce content that gets real results.
During this full day course you will be taught the skills we have developed whilst working on live campaigns.
Led by one of our own in-house experts, we’ll teach you how to effectively communicate with your customers, attracting both their business and loyalty.
With our guidance, you'll start creating engaging, relevant and shareable content as well as learning how to create audience personas and content calendars. We’ll also discuss more complex activities like digital PR and advanced content promotion.
Our Content Marketing course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in content marketing and outreach tactics.
Content Marketing1 day Classroom Course
You’ll leave the course with loads of ideas for creating new and original content campaigns that will help you acquire and retain customers and boost your ROI.
What will I learn?
- Develop an effective content marketing strategy to help attract and retain customers
- Write an engaging and shareable blog post, suitable for your audience, with a great headline and plan for promotion
- Develop audience personas
- Identify the different content types and how and when they can be used
- Get your content seen and shared in the world of digital PR
Why should I take this course?
- What can content marketing do for you?
- How content marketing strategy works
- Defining and targeting your audience
- Measuring content and improving performance
- Successful planning
- Understanding the different types of content
- What makes a good headline?
- How to write engaging web content
- Optimising content for SEO
- Working effectively with influencers and pitching to journalists
- Promoting content successfully across different platforms
Upcoming CoursesView all
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions, on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.