How to Deliver PSO Cloud Plan
Want to understand how to guide your customer through the technical and architectural design work of planning their move to the cloud? Then this course is for you.
Learn how to deliver the Cloud Plan service offering to your customers, helping them map out an optimal and effective transition plan.
As a trusted Google Cloud partner, Jellyfish has been selected by Google to facilitate the delivery of this three-day instructor led course.
This Cloud Plan course helps customers build a strategic plan for their move to the cloud, looking at all the considerations for creating a solid foundation for their solution.
Our practitioner will facilitate technical kickoff workshops to discuss cloud infrastructure and data concepts, and give guidance on technical and architectural design. Together with the customer they assess viable use cases, document requirements and create a plan and timeline for executing the actual build.
At the end of the Cloud Plan, the customer will have a technical design document and a project plan to execute the solution on GCP.
This course is offered as a private training session at our training centre in The Shard, London, or we can deliver at a location of your choice. You can view our full range of Google Cloud training courses here
How to Deliver PSO Cloud PlanPrivateClassroom Course
In this course you will get to experience the delivery of the Cloud Plan kickoff workshops and develop potential architectures and designs based on a customer profile.
The goal is to help you survey your customers business needs and review considerations for cloud products and features, learning best practices and watchpoints to help you guide your customers past common pitfalls.
What will I learn?
- Make use of the PSO Methodology for your customers cloud journey
- Explain the value of the Cloud Plan service offering
- Develop the skills necessary to deliver a Cloud Plan kickoff sessions
- Recognise the best practices and watchpoints for different practice areas
- Identify the key deliverables and logistical elements of delivering Cloud Plan
- Locate and use the resources available to you when delivering Cloud Plan
Who is the course aimed at?
- Why Cloud Discover: ML?
- When to do Cloud Discover: ML?
- Who are the key participants?
- What is the scope of the service offering?
- Machine learning lifecycle
- Principles of Innovation at Google
- What is machine learning?
- The importance of data
- Business problem and use case identification
- Positioning business challenges based on feasibility
- Brainstorming ML use cases
- Categorizing the ML use cases
- Assessing business value of implementation
- Data understanding and transformation
- Identifying data sources
- Data SME interviews
- Data qualification
- Overview of summary report
- Qualification and analysis of top use cases
- Create recommendations and comparison chart for summary report
- Overview of Cloud Deploy: Machine Learning for Minimum Viable Model (MVM)