Floodlights & Post Event Tracking in Campaign Manager
Ensure your conversion tracking is setup in the right way to obtain insights on performance and measure the success of your digital campaigns.
This advanced course will explain best practices when planning your tracking strategy as well as deliver a deep dive of the different type of Campaign Manager Conversion pixels and which insights you can draw from them.
From an ad operation point of view we’ll discuss best practices around how to identify your tags and troubleshooting them, as well as how to set up floodlight deployment strategies.
Having a global understanding of floodlights mechanics, the tagging process and how to communicate between teams within your organisation will guarantee a better understanding of the whole process across the board.
We'll also look at how to plan your conversion strategy and why Custom Floodlight Variables give added value in terms of reporting as well as audience building.
If you don't have a sound conversion tagging strategy, then you will not have a good understanding of how your campaigns have performed.
Our Floodlights & Post Event Tracking in Campaign Manager course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Use post event tracking with Campaign Manager conversion pixels
- Implement best practises when creating audiences from conversion pixels
- Synch conversion pixels with other Google tools such as DV360
- Manage Linking to approved 3rd party app install tracking solutions
- Explain the concept of data layer and how to capture website data
- Efficiently manage website tagging pixels and understand tracking technology and its mechanics
- GMP overview recap
- Advertiser Hierarchy
- CM advanced integrations (across GMP platforms)
- Conversion tracking
- Land / Sale
- Best Practices
- Custom Floodlight Variables (CFVs)
- 1st party data / Custom audience creation
- Floodlight anatomy
- Floodlight formats (GST, Iframe, Image)
- Conversion attribution workflow (from view and from click)
- Data layer activation
- Deployment strategy
- Where to place your pixels
- Tag management system
- Conversion attribution workflow (tech)
Campaign Manager recap
- Floodlight hierarchy
- Floodlight reference table
Dynamic Creative Optimisation
- Remarketing list
- DCO Product level retargeting
Intro to CM floodlights basic reporting
- Concept and overview
- Setup process (scheduling reports and send to recipient)