Google Marketing Platform Principles
Discover the strategic benefits of the Google Marketing Platform and understand what display advertising, search and paid analytics products can do for your business.
This one day course will give you a high level strategic understanding of how to maximise Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360 and the Analytics products within the Google Marketing Platform.
We'll cover how each product works, the benefits of the products and how they best work together to meet your business and marketing needs.
At the end of this course, you should feel confident with having a top level overview of what each product does and how it can help your business grow.
Our Google Marketing Platform Principles course is available as a private training or webinar sessions. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you want to gain a better understanding of how to tactically use the advertising and analytics solutions within the Google Marketing Platform.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Describe the products that make up Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360 and Analytics 360
- Explain the benefits of the Google Marketing Platform offering for your business
- Explain the main differences between the free and enterprise Analytics 360 product and how to get unsampled data
- Integrate and interpret Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager data for campaign performance and attribution
- Create Analytics audiences with Display & Video 360 or Ads Manager
The morning session will cover:
Introduction and overview to the technologies
- Overview of the Google Marketing Platform
- Programmatic Media and Creative solutions in Google Marketing Platform
- Display and Video 360: Campaigns module, Audiences module, Creative module, Inventory module & Insights module
- Campaign Manager: ad serving principles, tags, pixels, floodlights, reporting and attribution capabilities
- Search Ads 360: benefits, bidding and optimisation models, measurement and reporting capabilities
- Studio: Rich Media and Dynamic creative capabilities
The afternoon session will cover:
Analytics 360 Unique Features & Unsampled Data
- Google Analytics fundamental principles
- Analytics 360 feature benefits
- Data limits and unsampled data
- The BigQuery integration overview
- The Google Marketing Platform reporting, attribution and audience sharing integration