Negotiation, set up and troubleshooting PMPs
Learn how to negotiate on scale when purchasing inventory and understand the efficiencies that private marketplaces bring to programmatic buying.
This one day course is ideal if you are a Trader or Programmatic Media Buyer and would like to better understand the Private Marketplace buying process, as well as learn about the unique tools that Display & Video 360 provides to power successful marketing campaigns with its unique combination of data, media and technology.
We share recommendations on how to select Publishers, Negotiations and Workflow best practice, which will help alleviate many buyer pain-points around inventory quality and scale.
The course combines theory with in-platform exercises and discussions to ensure you maximise your understanding of Publisher Relationship Management and programmatic buying capabilities through the private marketplace deal negotiations.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to leverage DV360’s Marketplace to negotiate deals with publishers at scale, as well as use DV360 to find users based on marketing funnel position instead of media type.
Our Our PMP course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private and webinar training sessions tailored to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Enhance your Publisher Portfolio Management
- Run a successful PMP
- Effectively use the DV360 platform to create efficiencies
- Negotiate deals with publishers at scale
- Adopt best practice for troubleshooting
Programmatic Inventory: Overview
- Publisher relationship management: negotiating a PMP
- How to successfully run a PMP
- Types of Programmatic Transactions
- SSP Capabilities
- Pricing and Efficiency
PMP Selection Process
- Publisher Targeting Capabilities
- PMPs – Quality, Transparency, Data, Cost, Efficiency and Formats
- Top Level Working Process
- Recommended Approach to PMP Deals – step by step
Publisher Relationship Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- PMP Considerations/Limitations
PMP Management and Considerations
- Inventory / Deal Troubleshooting