Negotiation, set up and troubleshooting PMPs
Understand the work efficiency that Private Marketplaces bring to the programmatic buying.
This one day course is ideal if you would like to understand the Private Marketplace buying process and learn the unique tools that Display & Video 360 provides to power successful marketing campaigns with its unique combination of data, media and technology.
We share recommendations on how to select Publishers, Negotiations and Workflow best practice.
The course combines theory with in-platform exercises and discussions to ensure you maximise your understanding of Publisher Relationship Management and programmatic buying capabilities through the private marketplace deal negotiations.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to leverage DV360’s Marketplace to negotiate deals with publishers at scale, as well as use DV360 to find users based on marketing funnel position instead of media type.
Our Our PMP course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private and webinar training sessions tailored to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Successfully run a PMP
- Describe the benefits of a Private Marketplace
- Undertake the selection, creation and activation processes of Publisher Portfolio Management
- Conduct Deal Negotiation & Trading Optimisations
- Follow best practice for Troubleshooting and Known Limitations
Programmatic Inventory: Overview
- Publisher relationship management: negotiating a PMP
- How to successfully run a PMP
- Types of Programmatic Transactions
- SSP Capabilities
- Pricing and Efficiency
PMP Selection Process
- Publisher Targeting Capabilities
- PMPs – Quality, Transparency, Data, Cost, Efficiency and Formats
- Top Level Working Process
- Recommended Approach to PMP Deals – step by step
Publisher Relationship Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- PMP Considerations/Limitations
PMP Management and Considerations
- Inventory / Deal Troubleshooting