YouTube Buying in DV360
Gain an overview of how to buy YouTube Advertising programmatically via Display & Video 360 and effectively run and optimise your video campaigns.
YouTube has made it much easier for brands and agencies to consolidate their video buys in Display & Video 360 by offering an easy solution that provides plenty of traffic (more than 1 billion users worldwide).
Learn how to how to make the most out of your YouTube buys through Display & Video 360 on this one day course.
We’ll cover how to buy YouTube advertising through Display & Video 360, how to set up, run and optimise Trueview campaigns, as well as measure performance.
By the end of the course, you’ll understand how to incorporate the benefits that programmatic buying has on offer, including deduplication of audiences, better management of your frequency caps as well as how to reduce wastage and improve media efficiencies applied to your YouTube buys.
Our YouTube Buying in Display & Video 360 course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private and webinar training sessions tailored to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Explain what YouTube advertising is and how to buy it through Display & Video 360
- Identify when to utilise the different TrueView formats available in Display & Video 360
- How to set up TrueView campaigns
- Run and optimise TrueView campaigns
- Create and utilise YouTube audiences
- Report and track performance
- What is TrueView
- The benefits of YouTube buying via Display & Video 360
- Getting started: linking a YouTube channel to Display & Video 360
- In-stream ads
- Discovery ads
- Bumper ads
- TrueView for Action
- TrueView for Reach
- TrueView for Shopping
- Custom audiences
- YouTube channel audiences
- Other 1st party audiences (Customer match, Similar audiences, etc.)
TrueView campaign management
- TrueView hierarchy: Insertion Orders, Line Items, Ad Groups and Ads
- TrueView optimisations
- Creative Review
- Best practices and common pitfalls
Reporting on TrueView
- Reporting on TrueView line items
- Brand Lifts
- Brand Safety in YouTube
Upcoming CoursesView all