To attend this course a good understanding of HTML & CSS is required.
Book onto this two day course and you’ll gain the programming knowledge and tools you need to start effectively developing the user experience to ensure that you have a successful website that is a valued asset to your business.
What will I learn?
- Work with the document object model
- Use the jQuery library to dramatically increase your productivity
- Use jQuery to easily add effects and animations, as well as handling advanced functionality such as AJAX
Why should I take this course?
- Text editors and software setups
- Types and objects
- The document object model
- Good programming practices
- Working with events and forms
- Debugging and testing
- Basic and advanced selectors
- Basic and advanced filters
- Manipulating page content
- Manipulating page styles
- Working with events
- Animations and effects
- Embedding AJAX with jQuery
- Bringing it all together
Upcoming CoursesView all
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions, on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.