Digital Marketing: Introduction Online Course
On this fully supported, 6-week Digital Marketing: Introduction online course delivered by our partners Red & Yellow, you’ll gain a foundational understanding of the building blocks, terminology, best practice and key metrics of digital marketing.
Digital Marketing: IntroductionOnline6 modules
Designed with busy professionals in mind, this course provides the freedom to learn independently, but with full support. You will benefit from weekly chat sessions, a dedicated Course Coordinator and an expert Knowledge Officer just an email or phone call away.
What will I learn?
- Map out strategic customer journeys on digital channels and platforms
- Understand the role that digital channels and media play in marketing communications and promotions
- Craft a digital marketing strategy and the most suitable tactics that need to be applied
- Measure performance, what data to use, and how to identify the right metrics
- Identify the various benefits and applications of UX, paid media, engagement, keywords, display advertising and effective targeting
Why should I take this course?
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Marketing communications
- The customer journey
- Begin crafting a digital marketing strategy
- Choose the right tactics to implement that strategy
- Plan an effective online advertising campaign
- Identify and formulate a social media strategy
- Social Media platforms
- Customer relationship management
- Crisis management
- Social media analytics reporting
- Benefits of paid media
- Quality score
- UX and SEO concepts
- Customer behaviour
- Data analytics
- Optimise campaign performance
How the course works
- 6 modules (1 per week)
- 6 assignments (1 per week, mix of quizzes and written questions)
- 1 research project (completed over the duration of the course)
- 6-8 hours of study per week (including reading the course notes, further research and assignments)
- The first week is dedicated to orientation. You'll get to familiarise yourself with the online learning platform, understand how everything works and meet the team that'll support you during this upskilling process. Then in weeks 2-6, you'll start delving into the learning modules.
- 20th May 2019
- 5th August 2019
Online Learning USPs
Access the course content from anywhere in the world and participate in live chat sessions, forums and discussions. All assignments are designed to give you skills that you can immediately apply in the workplace.
Red & Yellow
All of the online courses delivered by our partner Red & Yellow offer part-time flexibility and are fully supported by a course coordinator, so you can focus on what matters – the learning.