Digital Paid Media Online Course
Master the skills to leverage paid media to market your brand or business, on this fully supported, 10-week online training course delivered by our partners Red & Yellow.
Digital Paid MediaOnline8 modules
After completing this course, you’ll be able to create focused, well planned, and cleverly executed campaigns with compelling calls-to-action that provide measurable results.
What will I learn?
- Learn the fundamentals of paid search
- Discover how to set-up, track, budget and optimise paid search campaigns with acquisition in mind
- Understand the difference between paid search and programmatic advertising
- Understand use and get maximum benefit from the full Google stack
- Learn how to leverage insights from tracking and analysing data to optimise campaign performance
Why should I take this course?
- What is paid media and why do we use it?
- How to plan a media strategy that factors in the customer journey and delivery formats
- Understand paid search and programmatic display
- Get on top of Google Marketing Platform
- How to set up a paid search account
- What terms like Quality Score and Ad Rank mean
- How to research and match keywords
- How to create ads and insert sitelinks
- Creating mobile and dynamic search ads
- Targeting audiences and remarketing across video, search and customer lists
- Setting up Google Shopping Campaigns
- Understanding Search Ads 360 including how to set up and manage ads and budgets.
- The difference between traditional vs programmatic display vs native advertising
- What programmatic advertising is all about and the components of a programmatic buy
- How to research and implement display, with creative guidelines
- Ad servers vs DSP (demand side platform)
- Planning a display campaign within your media strategy
- Targeting strategies for viewability and audience types
- What optimisation is and why it’s important
- How to track performance against goals
- What bid management means and how to optimise for different campaign types
- Why it’s important to track campaigns
- What is tagging?
- How to use analytics and campaign integration with tags
- The benefits of GMP and how to optimise.
- How to get the most out of the Google Stack - Search Ads 360, Display & Video 360; Analytics 360 and Data Studio.
How the course works
- 8 modules (1 per week)
- 8 assignments (1 per week, mix of quizzes and written questions)
- 1 research project (completed over the duration of the course)
- 8-10 hours of study per week (including reading the course notes, further research and assignments)
- The first week is dedicated to orientation. You’ll get to familiarise yourself with the online learning platform, understand how everything works and meet the team that’ll support you during this upskilling process. Then in weeks 2-10, you’ll start delving into the learning modules.
- 8th July 2019
- 14th October 2019
Online Learning USPs
Access the course content from anywhere in the world and participate in live chat sessions, forums and discussions. All assignments are designed to give you skills that you can immediately apply in the workplace.
Red & Yellow
All of the online courses delivered by our partner Red & Yellow offer part-time flexibility and are fully supported by a course coordinator, so you can focus on what matters – the learning.