Learn how to measure and report on your online data and demystify Adobe Analytics with our introductory course.
As a certified Adobe Analytics Partner, we’ll help you improve your digital strategy and meet your online business goals.
Our Adobe Analytics course, is intended for beginners and intermediate users, as it gives an overview and starting point for anyone learning the Adobe Analytics Platform.
This one day course is led by one of our in-house Analytics experts, who will share the experience they have gained working directly on multiple client campaigns.
You’ll gain the confidence to report, segment and use Adobe Analytics data to inform your business decisions.
It's perfect preparation for anybody looking to achieve the Adobe Analytics Certification for Architect, Developer or Business Practitioner.
Our Adobe Analytics course is offered as a private training session, which is ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in the use of Adobe Analytics.
Adobe AnalyticsPrivateClassroom Course
This course will introduce some of the fundamentals of web analytics, the Adobe Analytics interface and the key reports.
By the end of the day you’ll have gained valuable, practical skills essential for monitoring your online marketing performance and improving your website tracking. Although we will discuss the implementation and configuration of Adobe Analytics briefly, this course focuses more on Adobe’s reporting capabilities.
What will I learn?
- Describe the capabilities and limitations of Adobe Analytics
- Utilise Adobe Analytics functionality and reports
- Identify the main reports that will add value to your business
- Navigate and use the Workspace dashboarding interface and features
- Better understand your audience and how they behave on your site
Why should I take this course?
- Defining web analytics
- The Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Adobe Analytics how it works
- Adobe Analytics Variables and Metrics
- Custom Variables: Traffic and Conversion
- Tracking Events
- Report UI [trended, ranked, graphs, etc.]
- Defining Key Business Requirement
- Creating Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Intro to Design and Documenting the Solution Design Reference
- Exporting Data
- Exporting Data
- Site Metrics
- Site Content
- Key Mobile Report (device)
- Path reports (Fallout)
- Product/Ecommerce Report
- Marketing Channels Report
- Overview of key traffic sources reports
- Campaign Measurement and Tracking Parameters
- Tracking Offline
- Attribution [Marketing Channels Report*]
- Creating Segments
- Analysis with Segmentation
- Calculated Metrics
- Adobe Tools & Features (Ad-Hoc, Workbench, Warehouse, etc.]
- Creating and sharing bookmark reports, alerts, targets and notifications