What does it take to make a subscription successful? Find out on our course as we provide a solid base to help make your subscriptions successful.
From Netflix to Amazon, Graze to News UK, subscriptions are now key to steady revenue. Learn how to successfully market yours with Jellyfish.
Subscription marketing has evolved from what was a primarily a print based commodity into an essential digital component in many of the world’s largest commercial strategies.
During this one day course we’ll teach you vital steps in how to approach subscription marketing, how to position your subscription and how to reduce churn.
We’ll cover the importance of segmenting your customers and understanding their lifetime value as well as subscription cycles.
We’ll show you how to create a pricing strategy to gain new customers and identify ways that you can use content to retain them.
Our Subscription Marketing course is offered as a private training session. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team you want to gain invaluable subscription marketing skills that you can put in to practice straight away.
Subscription MarketingPrivateClassroom Course
At the end of the day, you’ll come away with invaluable subscription marketing knowledge that you can put into practice straight away.
What will I learn?
- Categorise your subscription base in a way that improves marketing effectiveness
- Accurately report on marketing campaigns and better justify marketing spend
- Understand what makes subscriptions profitable and how best to market them
- Develop effective and targeted content that engages subscribers
- Define churn for your company and implement strategy to reduce churning subscribers
Why should I take this course?
- What is subscription marketing?
- Advantages to subscription marketing
- What drives profitable subscriptions?
- Downside of subscriptions
- Life cycle of a subscriber
- How to categorise subscribers and structure your customer base
- What is life time value?
- How to calculate life time value
- How to manage cost of acquisition vs. ROI
- Content strategy and scheduling
- Media consumption and devices
- Automation and personalisation
- Building relationships and engagement
- Introduction to churn
- How should you define churn?
- Types of churn
- Reasons people cancel
- Building loyalty and rewards