If you want to learn about cloud technology so you can excel in your role, help build the future of your business and thrive in the cloud era, then this Business Transformation with Google Cloud course is for you.
Jellyfish has recently been named a Google Cloud Specialisation Partner of the Year. This title recognises our commitment to provide world-leading Cloud-based Training solutions that help our clients succeed.
In this course, we’ll cover the core cloud business drivers - specifically Google Cloud - and help you gain the knowledge/skills to determine if business transformation is right for you and your team, and build short and long-term projects using the superpowers of cloud accordingly.
While working in groups, you’ll develop a vision starting with an ambitious business challenge and then define a potential solution and its impact. This vision will take into account several cloud adoption phases so that you can mobilise your teams to work in parallel toward business acceleration while reducing costs.
You'll also find several templates, guides, and resource links through the supplementary student workbook to help you build a custom briefing document to share with your leadership, technical teams or partners.
This course is offered as a private training session and can be delivered at a location of your choice or via Virtual Classroom.
Who should attend:
Walk away with the ability to:
- Explain what the fundamental building blocks of cloud technology mean for you and your business
- Organically create and scale innovation through culture and business practices
- Use a framework to assess and refine business transformation challenge ideas
- Explain how to build a high-level security program your organisation
- Build a business case and pitch your project idea to gain buy-in from leadership, teams, and technical partners