Discover the foundations of GCP and equip yourself with the knowledge to pass the Associate Cloud Engineer Certification.
- Setting up a cloud solution environment
- Planning and configuring a cloud solution
- Deploying and implementing a cloud solution
- Successfully operating a cloud solution
- Configuring access
- Configuring security
- 6+ months building on Google Cloud
- Experience working with public clouds
- Experience with on-premises solutions
- Ability to use Google Cloud Console
At Jellyfish, we facilitate the delivery of Google Cloud courses which provide the Cloud skills you need to pass Google’s certification exams.
Once you’ve completed the necessary learning, or are happy that you have the required knowledge, skills and experience, you’ll be ready to register for Google's Associate Cloud Engineer exam.
Length: 2 hours
Registration fee: $125 (plus tax where applicable)
Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, Indonesian.
Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken remotely or in-person at a test centre. Locate a test centre near you.
Exam Delivery Method:
a. Take the online-proctored exam from a remote location, review the online testing requirements.
b. Take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing center, locate a test center near you.
Recommended experience: 6 months+ hands-on experience with Google Cloud