DoubleClick Campaign Manager is now known as Campaign Manager. Learn about the ad serving, reporting, attribution and verification capabilities of Campaign Manager platform.
Campaign Manager simplifies advertising campaign management, from media planning to reporting. It allows for all your marketing efforts to be centralized via using a single powerful platform, as a result you can work smarter, act quicker, and get better results.
Campaign Manager a third-party ad server that allows you to plan, traffic, serve, attribute and report on your digital media activation.
View our Campaign Manager courses below, which are available at our headquarters in Baltimore or a location of your choice.
Campaign Manager courses
Campaign Manager Fundamentals
- Campaign Manager platform functionality
- Basics of ad serving
- Floodlights, tags and account hierarchy
- Creative management
Attribution in Campaign Manager
- Benefits of cross channel attribution
- Build a conversions tracking strategy
- Track media channels and set-up Attribution models
- Gain insights from Attribution Reporting
Floodlight & Post Event Tracking in Campaign Manager
- How post event tracking works
- Creating audiences from conversion pixels
- Sync conversion pixels with other Google tools
- Linking to approved 3rd party app install tracking solutions
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Jellyfish have first class training facilities, with laptops provided. Our training sessions are held at our headquarters in Baltimore. Or if you prefer a private session, we're happy to travel to a location of your choice.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.