DoubleClick Bid Manager is now known as Display & Video 360. Learn how to execute programmatic campaigns, leverage targeting capabilities and reporting within the Display & Video 360 platform.
Display & Video 360 is a next-generation demand side platform (DSP) providing trading desks, agencies, and advertisers with transparent media planning and buying across ad exchanges.
Display & Video 360's proprietary algorithms analyze every impression and optimizes buying in real time to meet advertisers’ marketing objectives.
With the combination of powerful targeting, audience and contextual data, and media access buyers are able to reach the right audiences at the right moments.
Display & Video 360 is fully integrated with the Google Marketing Platform, streamlining workflows, reporting and enabling true cross-channel buying is a great advantage.
Display & Video 360courses
Display & Video 360 Fundamentals
- Programmatic & Display & Video 360 - the building blocks
- Platform hierarchy and campaign setup
- Media supply and targeting
- Basic in-platform reporting
Data Targeting in Display & Video 360
- Why use data targeting
- Types of data available for Display & Video 360
- How to plan to use data in your campaigns
- Performance reporting
Practices for Success in Display & Video 360
- Ways of accessing media
- Bidding models
- Campaign optimization methodology
- Cross device and reporting best practices
Multi-channel Campaigns in Display & Video 360
- Best practices for Mobile, Video, TrueView and Native campaigns
- Optimization methodology
- Types of creatives
- Using creatives from different Adserver Sources
Brand Safety in Display & Video 360
- How to use Active View reporting
- Brand safety features
- How to optimize based on brand safety and viewability reports
- Best practices for running campaigns
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Jellyfish have first class training facilities, with laptops provided. Our training sessions are held at our headquarters in Baltimore. Or if you prefer a private session, we're happy to travel to a location of your choice.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.