Display & Video 360 Fundamentals
Gain an in-depth insight into the fundamentals of Display & Video 360 and how it works.
DoubleClick Bid Manager is now known as Display & Video 360. This one day course is ideal if you're new to the platform or require a refresher. We'll make sure you understand the programmatic ecosystem, the unique tools that Display & Video 360 provides to power successful marketing campaigns with its unique combination of data, media and technology.
We'll share best practices on how to set up a basic campaign, leverage targeting capabilities and reports within the platform.
The course combines theory with in-platform exercises and discussions to ensure you maximize your understanding of the platforms capabilities.
Our Display & Video 360 Fundamentals course is available as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Describe the Programmatic landscape and identify where Display & Video 360 fits within the Google Marketing Platform
- Implement programmatic campaigns
- Explain how media is traded programmatically
- Build strategies for different types of campaigns
- Identify different targeting sources in Display & Video 360
- Run basic in-platform reporting in Display & Video 360 for optimization purposes
- The evolution of programmatic and Google Marketing Platform overview
- What can Display & Video 360 do vs other DSPs
- Linking Display & Video 360 to other solutions within the Google Marketing Platform
- Display & Video 360 hierarchy
- Creating campaigns, Insertion Orders and Line Items
- Budget, pacing and frequency capping
- Bid strategies
- Campaign setup best practices
- Intro to campaign optimizations
- Optimization View
Programmatic & Google Marketing Platform Overview
Display & Video 360
- Targeting available in DV360
- 1st party audiences, Google audiences and 3rd party audiences
- Audience targeting (linking GA and CM audiences to DV360)
- Technology targeting
- Audience planning exercise, marketing objectives, KPIs and in platform set up
- The Marketplace
- Types of inventory: from Open Auction to Programmatic Guaranteed
- Creatives and format gallery overview
- Data Driven Creatives
- Instant and Offline Reporting overview