Google Ads: Display (GDN)
An introduction to the fundamental features and benefits of Display within Google Ads (formerly known as Google Display Network (GDN)).
Our Google Ads: Display (GDN) course will explore what a display strategy should look like and the targeting and creative options available within Google Ads to put this into practice.
Display campaigns are one of the campaign types available in Google Ads. This one-day course provides an overview of all the display ads features available in the Google Ads platform including set up, targeting and ad creation.
We'll explore Google Ads for display looking firstly at how to create a display strategy and then at how this can be actioned within Google Ads to place ads across the Google Display Network.
You will get an insight into display strategy, how this can be applied to your business and how the display features and settings in Google Ads can help you to achieve your goals.
Our Google Ads: Display (GDN) course is available as a private training session. We can tailor the content to your business requirements.
Google Ads: Display (GDN)PrivateClassroom Course
By the end of the day you’ll understand the available ad types, how to create responsive display ads and how to optimize your campaigns.
What will I learn?
- What display advertising is and how it can be used
- How to the targeting features work and which features to select
- How to set up your own campaigns and ad groups
- The different display ad types available
- How to create a display strategy
Why should I take this course?
- An introduction
- Display advertising vs. paid search
- What is the Google Display Network?
- Google Ads: Display vs. Programmatic
- Google Ads vs. Search Ads 360
- Automated targeting
- Frequency capping
- Ad sizes
- Text ads
- Static image ads
- HTML 5
- Responsive Display Ads
- What are Gmail ads?
- Gmail Ads targeting features
- Creating Gmail Ads
- Segmenting audiences
- Evaluating platforms
- Defining creative
- Best practices
- Campaign and ad group structure
- Choosing your ad sizes
- Placement reports