Social Media Advertising
Want to learn how to advertise on the social media platforms where your target audience spend most of their time? This one-day course will help you get started.
Both business to consumer and business to business brands are increasingly using paid social to help them reach their target audience in order to achieve their business and marketing objectives.
This one day course will teach you how to start advertising on the six major social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & Snapchat.
Led by one of our expert social media professionals, we'll help you get to grips with building target audiences on each platform, understand what ad formats to choose for success and discuss best practice around how to successfully structure and setup a campaign across each platform.
We'll look at how you can target and reach your audience using different data signals. You will also learn step by step how to build an audience for success.
Our Social Media Advertising Standard course is available as a private training session, which is ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in the best practices for using social media advertising.
Social Media AdvertisingStandard1 day Private Course
You will leave the course knowing how to successfully launch your own social media advertising campaign, following industry best practice.
What will I learn?
- Understand the difference between organic and paid social
- Understand the role each platform plays and how it fits into the paid social landscape
- Build an advertising audience on each of the six major social platforms
- Identify which formats of creative should be used for advertising objectives
- Setup a social media advertising campaign that is inline with industry best practice
Why should I take this course?
- The State of Paid Social
- Organic vs Paid
- The role each platform plays
- Customer personas
- Different data types and data signals
- Building an audience on each of the main platforms (Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- The difference between ad formats
- How these can be applied against specific objectives
- The level of user behavior desired within format
- Campaign structures of each social platform
- The importance of using campaign structure correctly
- How to build a campaign in each social platform