Floodlight & Post Event Tracking in Campaign Manager
Ensure your marketing activity is setup in the right way to obtain insights and measure the success of your digital campaigns.
This advanced course will explain best practises when planning your strategy as well as deliver a deep dive of the different type of DoubleClick Conversion pixels and how they affect reporting.
We'll also look at how to plan your conversion strategy and why Custom Floodlight Variables give added value in terms of reporting as well as audience building.
If you don't have a sound conversion tagging strategy, then you will not have a good understanding of how your DoubleClick campaigns have performed.
Our Floodlight & Post Event Tracking in DCM course is available as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Understand how post event tracking works with Campaign Manager conversion pixels
- Implement best practises when creating audiences from conversion pixels
- Synch conversion pixels with other Google tools such as Google Tag Manager
- Manage Linking to approved 3rd party app install tracking solutions
- Understand how conversions are counted differently between Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager
- Floodlight conversion trackings - concepts
- Floodlight configuration best practices
- Custom Floodlight variables in Reporting and Remarketing
- Floodlight Activities
- Floodlight and mobile
- Floodlight reporting and Display & Video 360
- Sync conversion pixels with other Google tools such as Google Tag Manager
The Fundamentals of Campaign Manager conversion pixels
3rd party App install tracking solutions
- Manage linking to approved 3rd party tracking solutions
- QA-ing conversion pixels
- Best practices
- Best practices when creating audiences from conversion pixels
The sales funnel and conversion table
- Tips on where to put conversion pixels