Understand the concept of Rich Media and Dynamic Creative Optimisation and start to deliver high impact and complex Rich Media creative executions.
DoubleClick Studio is now known as Studio. This one day course has been designed with new practitioners in mind. We'll provide you with a strategic understanding, as well as teach you how to create dynamic creative campaigns using the Studio platform.
In the session, we'll look at different types of dynamic creative campaigns, and understand how to easily be able to build them within the Studio Platform.
Furthermore, we realise that these projects require different teams to collaborate, so as well as theory and practical skills to build data driven campaigns we provide guidance and advice for successfully managing these projects with multiple stakeholders.
Our Studio Fundamentals course is available as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll understand:
- Studio Rich Media concept and development processes
- How to develop Dynamic Creative Optimisation campaigns
- How to build and manage dynamic feeds
- How to use right technical triggers to serve most relevant message
- The importance of naming convention
- Cross channels and cross devices delivery
- Why would you use it
- Benefits of using Studio
- The Google Marketing Platform
- Process, specs and best practices
- Standard vs Rich Media
- Rich Media Process
- Why and How?
- From concept to creative brief
- DCO at scale
- Dynamic Content Ad Standard
- DCO workflow
- From concept to publish a feed
- How to build a feed (in-platform demo)
- Asset library
- Feed requirements
Relationship between Studio and Campaign Manager / Display & Video 360
Rich Media with Studio
Dynamic Creative Optimisation
Feed and creative template development
Data Driven Creative
- How to use data signals
- Technical Dynamic Triggers
- DDC across all channels
- DDC at scale
Communication between each stakeholder
- Kick of call
- Best practices
Steps for Rich Media
- Non- dynamic
Naming convention and Reporting
- Naming your creative templates and events correctly
- Importance of Reporting labels
- From Studio to Campaign Manager reporting
- All Rich Media interactions and events / counters in Campaign Manager