Search Ads 360: Fundamentals
Gain an introduction to the fundamental features and benefits of Search Ads 360.
DoubleClick Search is now known as Search Ads 360. This one-day course provides an in-depth overview of how Search Ads 360 works. We'll take you from the platform basics right through to advanced-level features and functionality.
This course will explore the Search Ads 360 product to help you understand how it can be used for paid search account management. We'll discuss the functionality of the platform and compare this with managing campaigns within the Google Ads campaign alone.
You can expect to get some insight into the key features of the platform and how they address pain points experienced in paid search account management.
Learn how to set up and optimise bid strategies in line with business objectives, as well as gain some hands-on experience navigating the platform. You will also learn how to conduct ad copy tests and how to pull performance reports across multiple engine accounts, as well as how to set up reporting dashboards.
Our Search Ads 360: Fundamentals course is available as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Use Search Ads 360 to enhance your paid search marketing
- Select and implement bid strategies based on business objectives
- Conduct ad copy testing
- Build strategies for different types of campaigns
- Manage cross-platform accounts and create automated rules
- On board and set up Search Ads 360
Google Marketing Platform Overview
- What is a tech stack and why use one?
How Search Ads 360 works
- Google Ads vs. Search Ads 360
- Pillars of Search Ads 360: Summary of key USPs
- Under the Search Ads 360 Hood - Key Elements
Navigating the Platform
- Overview of Platform Navigation
Search Ads 360 Use Cases
- Search Ads 360 Bid Strategies
- Ad copy testing
- Landing page testing
- Scheduled edits and automated rules
- Creating and editing campaigns from Search Ads 360
- Bulk uploads via spreadsheets
On-Boarding Search Ads 360
- Setting up floodlight tags
- Search Ads 360 set up
- Integrating Google Analytics data