Google Analytics for Firebase
Want to know how to make the most of Google Analytics for Firebase app tracking? Learn how to measure and analyse your app data with our in-depth Google Analytics for Firebase course.
As a certified Google Analytics partner, we’ll help you improve your digital strategy and meet your online business goals.
This one day course looks at how to navigate and understand how best to utilise the Google Analytics for Firebase interface for better optimisation of app performance.
Our expert analytics practitioners, will share the experience they have gained working directly on analytics client projects and will teach you the actionable skills you need.
We'll introduce some of the fundamentals of app analytics, the Google Analytics for Firebase interface and key reports that help you monitor ROI for your business.
If you're an analyst with a technical mindset or a mobile app developer, this course will equip you with practical skills you need to improve your app's performance.
We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in the use of Google Analytics for Firebase.
Google Analytics for FirebasePrivateClassroom Course
By the end of the day you’ll be able to effectively track and understand how to gain valuable insights and analysis of your app’s performance through practical skills.
What will I learn?
- Understand how mobile app analytics works – predominantly through Google Analytics for Firebase
- Know the differences between Google Analytics for Firebase and Google Analytics for mobile apps
- Understand how to navigate the interface and how best to visualise and extract actionable insights and data
- Implement Google Analytics for Firebase as a full end-to-end process
- Integrate with multiple other products within the Google stack
Why should I take this course?
- What is mobile app analytics and why it’s different?
- Comparison between app specific reports in Firebase and Google Analytics
- Firebase console
- Reporting features
- Project and reporting customisation and set up
- How to install Google Analytics for Firebase for your app
- Event tracking
- Troubleshooting and validation
- Debugging and QA testing
- Creating audiences
- Growth features
- User properties
- How mobile apps work with the rest of the analytics suite and Google Cloud
- Linking features
- Pricing breakdown