Search Ads 360: Practical Workshop
This is an advanced hands-on workshop to learn and implement the features of the Search Ads 360 platform.
DoubleClick Search is now known as Search Ads 360. This one day course will give you hands-on experience, allowing you to build on your fundamental knowledge of Search Ads 360 in order to have the skills and confidence to manage your campaigns within the platform.
You will learn how to efficiently create, edit and manage campaigns within the interface. You will also gain experience in using bulksheets to create and edit campaigns, saving time. You will use scheduled edits and automated rules to carry out tasks automatically. You will also get a hands-on experience with the ins and outs of bid strategies, ad copy testing and learn to utilise the reporting features within the Search Ads 360 platform.
Our Search Ads 360: Practical Workshop course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Efficiently manage campaigns across engine account within the Search Ads 360 platform
- Adopt best practices for making changes in bulk
- Schedule and automate changes across accounts
- Follow best practice for managing bid strategies
- Utilise the extensive reporting features
- Creating new campaigns
- Copying campaigns
- Managing campaigns within Search Ads 360 interface
- Adding new campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads in bulk
- Bulksheet edits
- Setting up automated notifications
- Setting up automated edits based on selected criteria
- Portfolio bid strategy overview
- Pre-implementation requirements
- Matching bid strategies to business objectives
Ad copy testing
- The Search Ads 360 ad copy testing process
- Performance reports
- Web queries
- Budget management
- Executive reports