The emergence of generative AI marks a major milestone in business automation, and despite its recency, has already started to have a significant impact on our lives.
This course will give business professionals and industry leaders the knowledge they need to navigate the world of generative AI. You’ll be shown how to generate a range of different media – including text, audio, video and images – using artificial intelligence, and will then learn how to apply these skills to achieve actionable, real-world business goals.
This Making Generative AI Work for You course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
If you’re a business leader, consultant, product or project manager, or are in any other decision-making role and are interested in unlocking new business opportunities or enhancing existing ones, then this course is a perfect first step. It’s also a great starting point for business professionals who want to make use of generative AI solutions for their day-to-day tasks and needs.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of AI and generative AI
- Generate text using AI
- Generate code using AI
- Generate image and video using AI
- Generate audio using AI
- Identify the challenges of generative AI
- Implement organizational strategies for generative AI
This course requires delegates to have a basic understanding of business processes and concepts. You should also have a basic understanding of IT resources and systems; namely networks, computers, and other electronic devices.
- AI concepts
- Generative AI concepts
- Identify text generation concepts
- Solve business problems using text generation
- Identify code generation concepts
- Solve business problems using code generation
- Identify image and video generation concepts
- Solve business problems using image and video generation
- Identify audio generation concepts
- Solve business problems using audio generation
- Identify generative AI's shortcomings, ethical risks and business concerns that may arise from using it
- Apply best practices for generative AI in the organization
- Evaluate the results of generative AI projects