This course consists of a curated list of topics that both Jellyfish and Amazon have deemed essential for understanding Amazon from a retail perspective.
From learning how the Amazon search algorithm works to unpacking their retail solutions, you’ll explore how to set up on Amazon with best practices in mind, no matter what type of business you want to market on the platform.
Beyond the basics, you’ll learn how to make your content more enticing with A+ Content and Amazon Promotion, as well as how best to represent your brand on the platform with a brand store, bundles and more.
Our Mastering Amazon Essentials course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
This course is for anybody responsible for the management of an Amazon Store, whether you’re a vendor, seller, brand owner, or a paid media manager at an agency.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Amazon algorithm for discoverability (A10)
- Monitor your orders and manage shipments
- Choose the most appropriate logistic solution (adapted for sellers or vendors)
- Optimize your product listings
- Create and manage your owned brand content (product pages, A+, brand stores)
- Amazon landscape
- Available categories
- Amazon flywheel
- How to be discoverable on Amazon
- What is the buy box?
- How to win the buy box
- Vendor benefits (act as an Amazon supplier)
- Seller benefits (control your own pricing and logistics)
- How to set up Amazon Brand Registry
- Brand store
- A+ Content
- Amazon transparency
- Page optimization
- ASIN optimization
- Sponsored products
- Sponsored brands
- Sponsored display