On this one-day course, you'll learn how to use Campaign Manager 360 to set up digital campaigns and gain insightful reports so that you can power future activations.
You'll learn about the core modules in the platform, such as Admin and Trafficking – and you'll also receive a high-level overview of how reports will allow you to see how your campaigns have performed.
From creative uploads and placement strategies to understanding how floodlight configuration and implementation works, we’ll share general best practices so that you can gain an in-depth understanding of the platform’s main functionalities and benefits.
Our Campaign Manager 360 Fundamentals course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
If you’re a new practitioner wanting to understand the basics and how to make the best use of Campaign Manager 360, this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of third-party ad serving
- Implement centralized creative management
- Identify the main modules in Campaign Manager 360
- Create and manage conversion pixels
- Manage performance reporting
- Benefits of using a centralized platform
- General navigation points
- Account features
- User roles intro
- User profiles intro
- Importing sites from site directory
- Change log
- Network structure
- Create an advertiser
- Create a campaign
- Create a placement
- Upload a creative
- Retrieve a creative from studio
- Create an ad
- Ads overview
- Generate ad tags
- What is a trafficking document?
- From media plan to TF doc
- How to use it
- How to identify Campaign Manager 360 tags and floodlight tags
- Third-party imp tracking
- Event tag
- Click string
- URL append
- Sharing floodlight configurations between different advertisers Conversion pixels
- Sales pixels
- Floodlight activities
- How to push floodlights to GTM
- CM macros
- CM Audiences
- Dynamic tags
- Report Builder
- The summary tab