Our Transformational Leadership in the Digital Age course gives you the knowledge, skills and beliefs that are essential to be a truly successful leader in a world revolutionized by digitisation, automation and AI.
During the session, you’ll uncover the forces revolutionizing the way we live and work using the latest insights from organizations such as the World Economic Forum. We’ll use cutting-edge behavioral science to unlock the key skills required to lead in the digital era, including: invention, authenticity, agility, resilience, risk-taking and collaboration.
You’ll develop your self-awareness and emotional intelligence, and learn techniques to enhance your thinking-style, align your values and beliefs, and build agility. These foundations will help enhance your impact as a top-performing leader.
This Transformational Leadership in the Digital Age course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
If you’re a leader, senior manager or part of a leadership team, and are serious about making the changes required so that you and your business can thrive and grow in the digital age, then this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how self-awareness, emotional intelligence and an authentic leadership style drives success in a constantly revolutionizing digital world
- Use and develop key skills required in the digital age
- Utilize strategies to communicate and inspire a high-performing digital workforce
- Use tools to build a culture of emotional safety and encourage innovation and effective risk-taking
- The latest thinking on how the digital revolution is impacting organizations leveraging research from the World Economic Forum and Henley Business School
- Why a different style of leadership is required in a world without certainty
- How is leadership in the digital age different?
- Are your core values, beliefs and thinking styles congruent with leadership in the digital age?
- Evolving your beliefs and thinking styles for leadership excellence
- How to develop a digital vision and strategy using the acclaimed Three Horizons Model
- Develop from heroic, individual leadership to distributed leadership
- Leveraging cultural and demographic diversity
- Motivation and the importance of purpose
- How to create the right climate for innovation
- Creating a culture of psychological safety (synthesizing neuroscience with insight from Google’s Project Aristotle)
- Embedding improvement with a coaching culture
- Reflect on your personal learning
- Create an integrated action plan that drives deep organizational commitment and can be maintained and evolved in a constantly revolutionizing digital marketplace