Our Leading Change in the Digital Age course will provide you with the awareness, knowledge, skills and behaviors that are essential for leading change in today’s world.
The course is facilitated by experts in behavioral change who have extensive experience as c-suite leaders in business. They’ll draw on leading-edge research and the latest behavioral science to provide a highly experiential course that will inspire profound leadership development.
During the session, you’ll uncover the forces revolutionizing the way we live and work and why these require a radically different approach to leading change. You’ll develop your self-awareness and emotional intelligence, and learn techniques to enhance your change leadership style.
We’ll also explore the latest neuroscience of change and how you can build the culture of safety that is essential to truly drive disruptive change. You’ll learn the importance of dispersed leadership, communication skills to motivate and leverage cultural and demographic diversity, and how to sustain change through building resilience and commitment.
This Leading Change in the Digital Age course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
If you’re a leader who recognizes that a radically different approach is required to inspire transformational change in the digital age, then this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand processes behind change and why a different approach is required in the digital age
- Understand how self-awareness, emotional intelligence and an authentic leadership style drives successful change in a constantly revolutionizing digital world
- Create a climate for change and culture of emotional safety to encourage innovation and effective risk-taking
- Recognize the emotional responses to change and understand how to engage with a culturally and demographically diverse workforce
- Use strategies, tools and techniques to inspire and help others through change
- Use techniques to help sustain change and resilience
- Develop a personal action plan to start driving deep organizational commitment and support for change
- Technology: the latest thinking on how the digital revolution is impacting organizations leveraging research from the World Economic Forum and Henley Business School
- People – the impact of cultural and demographic diversity
- Systems – society, climate change and taking a wider perspective
- Beyond Kotter and Waterfall – why a different approach is required in a world of accelerating change
- What are your core values, beliefs and thinking styles?
- What is your preferred leadership style?
- Enhancing your emotional intelligence, beliefs and thinking styles for leading change in the digital age
- Tools and techniques to facilitate change
- The neuroscience of change – understanding our reactions to change
- Building a culture of psychological safety (synthesizing neuroscience with insight from Google’s Project Aristotle)
- Creating a vision – introducing the Three Horizons Model
- From heroic, individual change leadership to distributed change leadership
- Understanding and recognising different working styles and personalities
- Communicating with and motivating a diverse workforce for change
- Coaching skills for the change leader
- Sustaining change through positive psychology and celebrating successes
- How to maintain energy for change
- Building resilience using The Five Capabilities of Resilience Model
- Reflect on your personal learning
- Create a personal action plan to start driving deep organizational commitment and support for change