Our High-performing Teams in the Digital Age course will help you unlock new ways to build an efficient team in the digital age.
The course is facilitated by experts in behavioural change and team building who have extensive experience as c-suite leaders in business. They’ll draw on leading-edge research and the latest behavioural science to provide a highly experiential course that will inspire profound leadership development.
You’ll discover how to leverage diversity, harness the power of emotional and collective intelligence, and delve into the findings on trust and psychological safety from Google’s Project Aristotle, whilst learning how to overcome the challenges of a geographically dispersed, multi-generational, lean, ‘always-on’ workforce.
This High-performing Teams for the Digital Age course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom, at our training centre in The Shard, or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
If you’re a leader, senior manager or part of a leadership team, and are serious about making the changes required so that you and your business can thrive and grow in the digital age, then this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how self-awareness, emotional intelligence and an authentic leadership style that drives success in a constantly revolutionising digital world
- Use and develop key skills required to build high-performing teams in the digital age
- Use tools to build a culture of emotional safety and encourage innovation and effective risk-taking
- Understand and leverage cultural and multi-generational diversity
- Utilise strategies to communicate and inspire a high-performing digital workforce using both virtual and traditional mediums
- Use tools to build, ingrain and maintain high performance in a VUCA world
- Clarifying the vision: what does a high-performing team mean to you?
- The latest insights from the top global organisations and behavioural science experts
- New pressures in the digital age: leveraging diversity, communications styles, always-on, and stretched multi-generational workforces
- Evaluating your current team strengths and weaknesses against the latest experience and theory
- Google’s Project Aristotle as a benchmark and learning tool
- Fixed and Growth mindsets
- How different cultures and groups communicate (evolved from Meyer’s Culture Map tools)
- Great virtual communication – the ground-rules
- Leveraging diversity (Cultural Orientations Framework assessment and plans)
- Collective intelligence and win:win thinking (X:Y thinking)
- The critical ‘Virtual’ perspective
- Absence of trust
- Fear of conflict
- Achieving commitment
- Mastering conflict
- Attention on results
- Working teams
- Virtual teams
- Group dynamics
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Reflect on your personal learning
- Create your kitbag for developing and maintaining high-performing teams in a constantly revolutionising digital marketplace