Facebook is part of the Meta umbrella company, and alongside Google, is the go-to platform for online marketers and advertising spend. As Meta also owns Instagram, all ads are run through the same platform.
This course will cover paid strategies across both channels. It’s built for media analysts and practitioners looking to understand how to set up and measure the success of paid campaigns using Pixels, Events and the Conversion API. A large section of the training will be spent in Events Manager, where you’ll be given tasks to choose the appropriate set-up based on requirements.
Our Facebook Tracking & Measurement course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the UK.
If you’re looking for a Facebook campaign strategy training course, then our Media Buying training course is recommended, but if you’re responsible for managing campaigns end to end, then we’d recommend taking both our Buying and Facebook Ads: Media Planning courses, as well as this session.
Who should attend:
This course is ideal if you’re a website developer, ad operation specialist or Analytics specialist who manages Facebook campaigns and wants to learn more about data capture within Facebook for campaign success measurement.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up conversion pixel in Facebook events manager
- Implement Facebook pixel on your website
- Test Facebook pixel
- Understand and set up Facebook Aggregated Event Measurement
- Build custom conversions and custom audiences from data collected by your Facebook pixel
- Configure the catalogue to build dynamic ads in Facebook
- The benefits of Facebook pixel
- Base code vs Event code
- Pixel object properties
- Facebook pixel tagging planning exercise
- Generating and implementing base code
- Base code implementation exercise
- Understanding Facebook Events tags
- Facebook Events tags implementation exercise
- Understanding Facebook Advanced Matching
- Aggregated Event Measurement introduction and set-up
- Custom conversions
- Custom audiences
- Custom conversions and custom audiences exercise
- Introduction and requirements
- Facebook catalogue step-by-step
- Dynamic creative set-up
- Facebook CAPI introduction and benefits
- Facebook resilient signals
- Facebook CAPI set-up