On this course, we’ll help you optimise your website to convert potential customers. Led by one of our own Conversion Optimisation specialists, you’ll get an in-depth introduction to conversion rate optimisation and develop your own cost-effective CRO strategy.
During the session, we’ll teach you how to optimise conversion rates, and also discuss how to optimise the decision process, customer journeys and user experience via user testing. You’ll leave with the knowledge and expertise essential for identifying, analysing and improving all areas of your site.
Our Conversion Optimisation course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
If you’re either responsible for optimising your company's website or have involvement with an agency working on your behalf, this course will equip you for making smarter, well informed choices that will yield higher CVRs.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop your own cost-effective CRO strategy
- Understand the end-to-end dashboard planning process, including KPI setting and wireframing
- Use qualitative and quantitative insights gathering
- Translate insights into actionable optimisation recommendations
- Describe the different testing approaches and methodologies
- What is conversion optimisation?
- Introduction to testing approaches and methodologies
- Clear definition of business goals and KPIs you want to improve
- Test scheduling and timeline
- Web analytics and important metrics
- Live user testing and tools
- Segmentation, behavioural and technology-based testing
- Introduction to different testing tools
- Results monitoring and analysis
- User discovery and personal targeting
- Landing page and eCommerce considerations