Display & Video 360 comes with its own programmatic ecosystem and unique tools, which, when wielded correctly, powers successful marketing campaigns using a unique combination of data, media and technology.
Combining theory with more hands-on, in-platform exercises and discussions, the session will focus on teaching you best practices when it comes to setting up a basic campaign. We’ll also teach you how to leverage targeting and reporting capabilities within the platform, so that you can learn to apply these skills to build different types of campaigns.
You’ll leave the session with an in-depth understanding of the programmatic landscape and everything Display & Video 360 has to offer.
Our Display & Video 360 Fundamentals course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
If you’re a programmatic media manager or agency trader and are completely new to the world of programmatic, new to the platform or require a refresher, then this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the programmatic landscape and identify where Display & Video 360 fits within the Google Marketing Platform
- Implement programmatic campaigns
- Explain how media is traded programmatically
- Build strategies for different types of campaigns
- Identify different targeting sources in Display & Video 360
- Run basic in-platform reporting in Display & Video 360 for optimisation purposes
- The evolution of programmatic and Google Marketing Platform: Overview
- What can Display & Video 360 do vs other DSPs?
- Linking Display & Video 360 to other solutions within Google Marketing Platform
- Display & Video 360 hierarchy
- Creating campaigns, Insertion Orders and Line Items
- Budget, pacing and frequency capping
- Bid strategies
- Campaign set-up best practices
- Intro to campaign optimisations
- Optimisation View
- Targeting available in DV360
- First-party audiences, Google audiences and third-party audiences
- Audience targeting (linking GA and CM audiences to DV360)
- Technology targeting
- Audience planning exercise, marketing objectives, KPIs and in-platform set-up
- The Marketplace
- Types of inventory: from open auction to programmatic guaranteed
- Creatives and format gallery overview
- Data-driven creatives
- Instant and offline reporting overview