This course provides an overview and hands-on practice on how to effectively run multi-channel campaigns.
During the session, you’ll learn key skills when it comes to using different creatives, formats and environments in Display & Video 360.
We'll cover best practices for running mobile, video, TrueView and native campaigns; from set-up, campaign management through to troubleshooting and reporting. You’ll also get the opportunity to take part in discussions about optimisation methodologies to make sure practitioners feel comfortable running campaigns at multi-channel level.
Our Multi-channel Campaigns in Display & Video 360 course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
Whether you’re a media buyer, programmatic trader or ad-ops professional, this course is ideal for you if you’re already using Display & Video 360 and want to understand the cross-channel programmatic optimisation principles including video, TrueView, native and audio.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Effectively run multi-channel campaigns
- Optimise methodology for multi-channel programmatic campaigns
- Implement various types of creatives supported by Display & Video 360
- Use creatives from different Ad Server Sources
- Ad formats supported in DV360
- Benefits of media buying consolidation in DV360
- The concept of multi-channel story-telling
- Ad formats and creative specs
- Video inventory considerations: position, length, and additional properties
- YouTube advertising in DV360
- Connected TV specificities
- Connected TV inventory
- Guidelines for mobile creatives
- Parallax Effect animation
- Conversion tracking
- Targeting mobile impressions
- Guidelines for native ads
- Benefits of native ads
- Reporting native performance
- Why audio matters today
- Guidelines for audio creatives
- Programmatic audio deals
- DV360 audio mixer
- Storytelling insertion order
- YouTube ad sequence
- Activity-based audience
- Event triggers
- Data-driven creative
- Multi-channel attribution