With over 445 plus million users, both business-to-business and business-to-consumer organisations are increasingly using Pinterest to maximise their social presence and reach shoppers on the platform.
The visual search tool and social network has become a bigger consideration for brands wanting to turn their Pins into a rich traffic source.
Led by one of our expert global social media professionals, our Pinterest Marketing course explores both organic and paid ad functions to maximise brand awareness, turning keen Pinners and shoppers into valuable customers. We'll help you get to grips with planning your content strategy, building target audiences on the platform, and understanding what ad formats and creative outputs to choose for funnel-driving paid ad campaigns.
During the session, we’ll look at installing the Pinterest Tag and integrating Shopping Feeds. You’ll learn about the set-up process so you can organise your products into groups, and we’ll demonstrate how to set up website tracking using the pixel, so you can gather conversion insights and build audiences to target based on actions they’ve taken on your site.
Our Pinterest Marketing course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
The course is perfect for those who want to start taking their Pinterest strategy seriously. You might already have an active business account, boards and Pins, but you’re not really sure what to do next or how to optimise for better traffic and conversions. The session can help agencies, professionals and business owners who want to improve the management of their Pinterest accounts and take their strategy to the next level.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of Pinterest for the business landscape
- Design, plan and optimise your Pinterest Pins, Boards and ads
- Construct audiences for full-funnel targeting
- Demonstrate how to use Pinterest shopping, the product feed and the pixel
- Develop ad campaigns in line with industry best practice
- The Pinterest landscape
- Statistics and user habits
- The purpose of the platform
- Pinterest for business
- Product feed integration for shopping
- Audience research and segmentation
- Keyword planning and optimisation
- Pin ideation and best practice
- Setting up paid ad campaigns
- Determining relevant objectives, audience segments and targeting
- Campaign management best practice
- Available formats and when to use them
- Analysing paid ad campaign performance
- Exporting and analysing reports