This one-day course is ideal if you are planning to onboard the Google Marketing Platform stack in-house and want to set up a solid foundation across all media production with GMP.
In this session, we’ll give you the right tools to set up those platforms in an optimal way for your business. By taking part in hands-on workshops and studying use-cases, you’ll be able to decide which account structure works for you, and build the foundation of a successful implementation.
We’ll also cover all the fundamentals of those platforms – from tagging to user management and campaigns trafficking. You’ll be able to start your own migration as soon as you finish the course.
Our Technology Implementation in CM360, DV360 and SA360 course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for programmatic traders, search traders, traffickers, managers and directors who are looking to set up a solid foundation across all media products within the Google Marketing Platform stack.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan your new technology stack implementation
- Lay out your new technology account structure
- Build a taxonomy tailored to your needs
- Set up Floodlight tags for conversions tracking and build first-party audiences
- Transfer campaigns to Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360 and Display & Video 360
- Overview of the Google Marketing stack
- Benefits of a unified Stack
- Benefits of in-housing
- Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360, and Display & Video account structure
- Integration and incomplete set-up pitfalls
- Implementation of the new account structure
- Floodlight tagging structure and implementation
- First-party data on-boarding
- Trafficking campaigns in Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360 and Display & Video 360