Ads Data Hub is superior to current pixel-based integrations or Data Transfer solutions because it has fewer data blind spots and more complete access to mobile and user ID data.
On this one-day course, you’ll learn how to write the necessary queries for audience overlap analysis and pathing analysis. By the end of the session, you’ll have developed an understanding of how to utilise Ads Data Hub to streamline your media buying.
Our Ads Data Hub course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom, at our training centre in The Shard, or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
This course is perfect for analysts or technical marketers that can use SQL and have experience in working with ads data, data transfer files and Google Analytics data already. It’s aimed at those responsible for advising internal teams or clients on the use cases as well as the “how-to’s” behind these in-depth analysis projects.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Articulate the benefits of Ads Data Hub and what solutions it offers over and above what you can report on in the Google Marketing Platform, specifically Campaign Manager 360
- Connect Ads Data Hub to your Google BigQuery project and explain to colleagues how data privacy is managed in Ads Data Hub
- Manage user permissions in Ads Data Hub and Google BigQuery
- Join access the different Google datasets and how to join first-party data
- Get started with ADH – account structure, media account linking, developer resources and how-to guide
- Write your first query in ADH; targeted segment overlap analysis or pathway analysis
To get the most out of this course, we recommend you have a basic competency with Google BigQuery and SQL. We also recommend having a working knowledge of reporting in Campaign Manager 360 and running campaigns in Display & Video 360.
You don’t need to have Ads Data Hub, as we will use a publicly available ADH sandbox during the training. If you have your own BigQuery project already linked to ADH, we can of course use that as well.
- What ADH can do
- ADH use cases
- ADH and BigQuery: How it works
- Setting up BigQuery and linking
- User permissions
- Table schemas for CM360, DV360, Google Ads and YouTube data
- Joining first-party data
- ADH account set-up and structure
- Writing a query with ADH
- Privacy and output restrictions
- Segment overlap analysis
- Pathway analysis