As a Google Cloud Partner, we’re committed to providing world-leading Cloud-based solutions to help clients achieve success.
This course will cover the key aspects of cloud technology, data, and Google Cloud products that enable digital transformation, empowering you and your team(s) to contribute to cloud-related business initiatives in your organisation.
The session focuses on Google Cloud technologies and solutions from a leadership perspective. You’ll start off by learning fundamental cloud terminology and identifying Google Cloud products and solutions that support digital transformation. We’ll go on to explain how cloud technology and data can be leveraged to innovate within organisations, and discuss Cloud infrastructure and application modernisation with Google Cloud.
By the end of the session, you’ll have everything you need to be able to lead on a Cloud implementation, and will have learned how to develop contributing factors to the success of cloud operations and security.
Our Cloud Digital Leader course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom, at our training centre in The Shard, or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for business decision makers and leaders. It is suitable for anyone in a managerial position leading product, projects, programs, operations, line of business, finance, people management, sales, marketing, or client management, who is interested in how Google Cloud can support their business transformation.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recall fundamental cloud terminology
- Identify Google Cloud products and solutions that support digital transformation
- Explain how cloud technology and data can be leveraged to innovate within organisations
- Explain infrastructure and application modernisation with Google Cloud
- Describe contributing factors to the success of cloud operations and security
- Define fundamental terms such as data, cloud technology, and digital transformation
- Use customer use cases to demonstrate how cloud technology is transforming businesses
- Recognise the Google Cloud solution pillars and use cases for each
- Describe key principles that help to scale an innovation mindset across an organisation
- Describe the role of data in digital transformation and the importance of a data-driven culture
- Identify common Google Cloud solutions for data management and smart analytics, as well as Machine Learning and AI
- Describe the key benefits of infrastructure and app modernisation with reference to cloud technology
- Differentiate between virtual machines, containers, and Kubernetes
- Explain the Google Cloud solutions that help businesses better manage their systems, such as App Engine and Google Kubernetes Engine
- Explain how Google Cloud solutions support app modernisation and simplify API management
- Financial governance in the cloud
- Define a shared responsibility model for optimal cloud security
- Explain how IT teams and business leaders can use principles from DevOps and SRE to increase cloud operational efficiency
- Identify Google Cloud solutions for cloud resource monitoring and app performance management