Adobe Photoshop CC is the dominant force in the image editing industry, and is one of the core programs used to prepare images for animations, web, 3D and print.
On this course you'll gain key Photoshop skills, including selecting, retouching, healing, masks, cropping, layers and text.
You’ll learn how to prepare and optimize your images to make them ready for any medium, and we’ll also teach you how to customize your work space and use shortcuts. You’ll leave the session knowing a range of tips and tricks that will enable you to work effectively with the powerful toolset the platform gives you.
Our Adobe Photoshop course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in South Africa.
Who should attend:
If you’re currently not in a creative role and want to retrain, or you’re already part of a digital graphics team and want to develop your Photoshop skills, then this is the course for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what raster graphics are and their role in the digital graphics industry
- Navigate and manipulate your workspace to allow greater productivity
- Make advanced selections and combine images seamlessly
- Bring images to life using color enhancements and healing tools
- Prepare your images so that they’re ready for any format you require them in
- Performance optimizations
- New document
- Importing images
- Units and rulers
- Selection tools
- Modifying selections
- Color range selections
- Select and Mask
- Organising layers
- Blending modes
- Smart objects
- Adjustment layers
- Layer styling
- Clipping masks
- Layer masks
- Vector masks
- Brush tool
- Crop and straighten