Jellyfish Group Limited of 31 London Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 9SS is the Data Controller.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted at email@example.com
We/Us/Our: Jellyfish Group Limited
Data Controller: Determines the purposes and means of processing personal data
Data Processor: Responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller
EU: European Union
Jellyfish Group Limited includes the following subsidiary companies;
- CAMP DE BASES
- JELLYFISH BRASIL SERVICOS DE INTERNET LTDA
- JELLYFISH DENMARK APS
- JELLYFISH DIGITAL AUSTRALIA PTY
- JELLYFISH DIGITAL ESPAÑA S.L.
- JELLYFISH DIGITAL GROUP LIMITED
- JELLYFISH DIGITAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- JELLYFISH DIGITAL LIMITED
- JELLYFISH DIGITAL MARKETING LIMITED
- JELLYFISH FRANCE SAS
- JELLYFISH GERMANY GMBH
- JELLYFISH GROUP LIMITED
- JELLYFISH HONG KONG LIMITED
- JELLYFISH ITALY SRL
- JELLYFISH JAPAN KK
- JELLYFISH KOREA LIMITED
- JELLYFISH MEDIA AND MARKETING FZ-LLC - LEGAL TMF
- JELLYFISH NETHERLANDS B.V.
- JELLYFISH ONLINE MARKETING (SA) (PTY) LTD
- JELLYFISH SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- JELLYFISH TRAINING LIMITED
- JELLYFISH U.K. LIMITED
- JELLYFISH US LIMITED
- MY POSEO (G4 INTERACTIVE)
- QUILL CONTENT LIMITED
- QUILL FRANCE
- REAMP COMUNE S.A.
- SAN PANCHO COLUMBIA
- SAN PANCHO MEXICO
- SEELK SAS
- SPLASH AMSTERDAM
- SPLASH SINGAPORE
- SPLASH WORLDWIDE
- WEBEDIA SA FRANCE
We respect your privacy and so promise to:
- Use your personal information to only provide you with information or service you have requested
- Keep your data safe, secure and process it in a secure way
- Assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications you have registered to receive
We need to collect data and personal information from you to provide you with the information and services you request from us.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact details including; name, email address, phone number, job title and company name
- Payment details for shopping basket fulfillment
We will only use your personal information for the purposes you have permitted and we will not share it for marketing purposes outside of Jellyfish Group Ltd unless you have given us permission to do so. If this practice changes in the future, we will update this policy to identify the non-agent third parties and provide an opt-out option.
Every time you visit our website, we may also automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including: the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, log in details to our website, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems and platforms, etc
- Visit information, including; Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) of the websites that you came through to our website and which pages you visited (including date and time); our website page response times, download errors, length of visits to pages, visit duration, page interaction information and methods used to exit our site
Your data is stored on secure servers operated by us, and will be managed using the robust security measures described below.
Your data may also be saved with trusted third parties solely for the purposes you have provided it to us.
Your personal information may be copied or transferred by us or our trusted third party data processors outside of the EU. We take steps so that, in the event your personal information is stored outside the EU, that controls are in place to protect in accordance with EU and UK data protection and privacy regulations.
We will keep your personal information safe and secure.
When you give your personal information to us, we will process and use that data in accordance with our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other relevant legislation.
If you provide payment information, we create payment instructions and pass them to our payment gateway provider in a secure manner. We do not retain your payment details.
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct usage of information, we monitor and adjust our physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal data whilst in our care, or in the care of any outside suppliers with whom we may contract to process your data on our behalf. Any third party suppliers are under strict contractual terms to mirror the security policies that we currently have in place.
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for a period of twenty four months or for as long as we have a legitimate reason to contact you. We continually review the data records we have and should we learn that we have not received contact from you we will ask if you wish to keep hearing from us. If we do not receive a reply or opt in we will remove your data.
Should you wish for us to remove your data at any time please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it.
Under the (UK) GDPR, you have rights regarding your personal information.
Please email email@example.com with requests regarding any or all of your rights.
- The right of access: You are entitled to know what information we have regarding you
- The right to rectification: You are entitled to have the information regarding you corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request we remove your personal information
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to block or suppress processing of your information we manage
- The right to data portability: You are able to transfer or copy your information from one IT environment to another, safely and securely
- The right to object: You may object to how we manage your information by contacting us
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: You have the right not to be a subject of a decision based on automated processing
Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
You have the right under EU regulation to see what information we hold about you. If you want to exercise this right, please make an application to us in writing or contact us by email with a request regarding any or all of your rights.
We may ask you to provide us with sufficient information so that we can be sure of your identity.
If you would like to proceed with a request to see what data we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
The Data Protection Compliance Officer
Jellyfish Group Ltd
Jellyfish House 31
Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9SS
We hope you will benefit from all the communications we send to you, but if at any time you change your mind, you may unsubscribe. If you have given us permission to contact you and you change your mind please email email@example.com, let us know and we’ll unsubscribe you.
If we do not hear from you, we will assume that the information you provide to us is accurate and up-to-date and that you are happy for us to continue to use the information to send you any communications you have requested.
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the region where it was originally collected, unless such transfer is necessary for the purposes you have permitted.
In particular, if we ever need to share your personal data with other entities within the Jellyfish Group, such transfer will be subject to our group data sharing agreement, which is based upon the Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission and is binding to all entities within the Jellyfish Group. This agreement ensures that all of our entities follow the same data protection principles and policies, and that your personal data is always processed and secured with the same level of protection.
We may change this policy to meet regulatory requirements and ensure best practice. All changes to this policy will be published on this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you remain happy.
This police was last updated on 22nd October 2021.