This one-day course delves into best practices for using the main reporting tools available in Campaign Manager 360.
You’ll discover how to use features like Reporting builder, Summary, Insights and Verification to your advantage, and learn about the benefits of using the Attribution tool.
We’ll also cover key learnings about the core sections of the reporting interface during the session, as well as how to create, schedule and send reports from the platform. By the end of the course, you’ll have a better understanding of how your campaigns perform across the GMP stack.
Our Campaign Manager 360 Reporting Deep Dive course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
This course is perfect for analysts, account managers and marketing managers who want to learn more about ad-serving reporting and paid media performance, as well as the different reporting modules from Campaign Manager 360.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Obtain a global understanding of CM360 reporting and its mechanics
- Create, manage and schedule reports at the push of a button
- Identify the main metrics and dimensions for each type of report
- Understand attribution with Campaign Manager 360
- Use data-driven attribution models and monitor performance across your channels
- Understand CM360 metrics and dimensions
- Search Ads 360 data integration
- Display & Video 360 data integration
- CM360 reporting considerations
- Overview of the CM360 reporting interface
- Report Builder
- Floodlight report
- Path to conversion report
- Reach reports: unique reach, unique audience reach & cookie reach overlap
- Cross-device conversions
- Benefits of attribution modeling
- Data-driven Attribution in CM360
- Time lag report
- Path length report
- Verification report overview
- Setting up alerts
- Post-impression ad-blocking
- CM360 Reporting API
- Ads Data Hub
- Case Studies