Led by one of our experienced GMP trainers, the course will kick off with a thorough introduction to the industry from an ad-serving perspective.
You'll be focused on learning the basics first in order to understand the workflows behind using an ad-serving solution, as well as Campaign Manager 360’s reporting capabilities. We’ll also cover paid media and display principles, and look at best practices for success when using Campaign Manager 360.
Toward the end of the session, we’ll run through a demo of the creation of a full campaign so that you can see the full process first-hand.
Our Fundamentals of Online Tracking course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
This course is the ideal first step for you if you’re new to online marketing or would like to refine your knowledge across the fundamentals of paid media and ad-serving with Campaign Manager 360.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify key paid media metrics for success as well as media planning processes
- Describe the role of a third-party ad server and where it fits within the GMP tech stack
- Navigate Campaign Manager 360 with ease
- Adopt best practices when it comes to campaign creation workflows
- Use the Campaign Manager 360 reporting tool to track all your paid media performance
- General overview
- The fragmented ecosystem
- What are the metrics for success?
- Planning your online media activities
- Why do we need one?
- Control – Management – Attribution tool
- General UI navigation points
- Simple dTree architecture and concept
- Types of Floodlights (counters and sales)
- CM360 demo (on screen)
- The summary tab
- Report Builder standard basic overview