In order for your organization to become audience-centric, dissolving silos and breaking down potential barriers is key.
On this course, we’ll deep-dive into the audiences available in DV360 and explore the different data sources – such as CRM systems, offline conversions and analytics tools.
The session will encourage you to formulate ideas around how to create your own advanced media, analytics playbook and roadmap – all the while following a robust test and learn approach.
Our Data, Audience and Activation Strategy in Display & Video 360 course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
While this is an advanced DV360 course, we also offer a DV360 Fundamentals course for those of you just starting out on the platform, or if you’re looking for a refresher.
Who should attend:
If you’re a programmatic trader or analyst and you’re already using Display & Video 360 and Google Analytics, then this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop meaningful audience segments
- Gather intelligence from offline and online sources
- Analyze, segment and activate audience-based, cross-channel targeting
- Use predictive analytics, segmentation and decision engines to create, activate and optimize audiences
- Identify high-value audiences
- Apply a data-driven creative approach to your overall audience strategy
- Regulatory changes
- Browser updates
- Third-party cookies
- Investing in user-centric approaches
- Full-funnel audience targeting and audience lists
- Similar audiences
- In-market, affinity, custom affinity / in-market audiences
- Audience sliders, life events
- Combined audiences
- Activity-based audiences
- Tag-based audiences
- YouTube users
- Customer Match
- Mobile device IDs
- CRM data
- Audience creation best practices
- Audience reports
- SEE-THINK-DO-CARE framework
- Activation on offline activity
- Site and media interplay
- High-value audiences
- Customer loyalty and retention
- Optimal media spend and control
- What is Ads Data Hub?
- External sources and join rules
- Programmatic use cases
- Data-driven creatives
- Now, Next, Long exercise
- Segments, data sources / methodology and personalized experience