This course is designed to equip programmatic traders with the ability to optimize programmatic campaigns towards brand safety goals.
Throughout the session, you’ll learn tricks to ensure you are maximizing ad viewability, protecting against fraud and doing the best possible campaign management to display ads on relevant, brand-safe content. You’ll walk away knowing how to best protect the brand you are representing when working on Display & Video 360.
Our Brand Safety in Display & Video 360 course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at programmatic traders already using the Display & Video 360 platform, who want to optimize campaigns towards brand safety goals.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use Active View reporting in DV360
- Comfortably use the different brand safety features within DV360
- Optimize campaigns based on all the brand safety features available
- Run campaigns with brand safety targeting and viewability goals
- Report on viewability performance, ad verification and ad fraud
- Why should marketers care?
- Display & Video 360's built-in controls
- Top-line functions to maintain brand control
- Ad fraud
- Active view
- Fraud protection
- Content / Audience verification and GRPs
- Brand / sales lifts and offline conversions API
- Digital content labels
- Sensitive classifiers
- Channels (blacklists / whitelists)
- Things to consider when working with viewability, brand safety and verification
- Best practices
- Common pitfalls and how to address them
- Setting up campaigns with brand safety controls