Jellyfish has extensive experience helping clients navigate Google Analytics 4 and placing them on the path to success. Our analytics training facilitators are experts in their field when it comes to implementing, reporting and creating dashboards in GA4.
This one-day course builds upon the basic reporting techniques learned in our Introduction to Reporting in Google Analytics 4 course, and goes into more depth around some of the most powerful techniques available to help understand and analyze your GA4 dataset.
During the course, we’ll deep dive into GA4’s user- and event-centric data model before talking through how to make use of GA4’s powerful data-driven attribution technology. We’ll then learn how to build and activate GA4 audiences, and spend the afternoon conducting advanced analysis using various techniques in the Explore workspace, rounding off with an introduction to the GA4-BigQuery export.
Our Google Analytics 4: Advanced Analysis course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
You should attend this course if you have some experience using Google Analytics 4 and want to take your knowledge to the next level, or if you've taken our Introduction to Reporting in GA4 course and would like to learn more.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the four key elements of GA4's data model - users, user properties, events & parameters
- Make use of data-driven attribution and audiences to supercharge your marketing strategy
- Use all of the techniques in Explore, including advanced and predictive segments, to dive deeper into your data
- Learn how GA4 data is exported to Google BigQuery for granular SQL-like analysis capabilities
- GA4 product overview
- GA4 property structure
- Users, user properties, events and parameters
- Understanding user identity in GA4
- Workspaces overview
- Data-driven attribution in GA4 & using the advertising workspace
- Using audiences in GA4
- Advanced analysis using Explore
- Free-form analysis: use cases and exercise
- Using regular expression in GA4
- Building basic, advanced and predictive segments
- Funnel exploration: use cases and exercise
- Using the Path Exploration technique to understand customer journeys
- Segment Overlap analysis in Explore
- Conversion events and ecommerce functionality review
- Analyzing retention with a Cohort Exploration
- Assessing user quality using the User Lifetime technique
- Introduction to using BigQuery to analyze GA4 data
After this course you’ll have everything you need to start analysing your GA4 data in depth. Why not enrich your data analytics knowledge by looking at our dedicated Google BigQuery course, or learn how to build actionable dashboards on our Google Looker Studio course?
Click here to check out our complete range of Analytics & Optimisation courses.