YouTube has made it much easier for brands and agencies to consolidate their video buys in Display & Video 360. This is because, with more than 1 billion users worldwide, they offer an easy solution that provides plenty of traffic.
On this one-day course, you’ll learn how to make the most out of your YouTube buys through Display & Video 360. We’ll cover how to buy YouTube advertising through Display & Video 360, how to set up, run and optimize YouTube campaigns, and how to measure performance.
By the end of the course, you’ll understand how to incorporate the benefits that programmatic buying has to offer. You’ll leave knowing how to deduplicate audiences, better manage your frequency caps, and reduce wastage and improve media efficiencies applied to your YouTube buys.
Our YouTube Buying in Display & Video 360 course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
If you’re a programmatic trader and want to learn how to run YouTube paid ads using the DV360 platform instead of Google Ads, this course is the perfect first step.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what YouTube advertising is and how to buy it through Display & Video 360
- Identify when to utilize the different YouTube formats available in Display & Video 360
- How to set up YouTube campaigns
- Run and optimize YouTube campaigns
- Create and utilize YouTube audiencess
- Report and track performance
- What is YouTube Advertising?
- The benefits of YouTube buying via Display & Video 360
- YouTube Ad Formats: In-stream, Discovery, & Bumper ads
- Linking YouTube channel
- Conversions tracking
- Google My Business and Google Merchant Center integration
- Identifying trends with Google Trends and YouTube Trending Videos
- DV360 campaign planning tool
- YouTube creative messaging best practices
- Custom audiences
- YouTube channel audiences
- Other first-party audiences
- YouTube hierarchy: Insertion Orders, Line Items, Ad Groups and Ads
- Campaign Manager 360 tracking
- Campaign set-up exercise
- Reporting on YouTube line items
- YouTube campaign optimization
- Brand Lifts