Looking to create thumb-stopping content across your media channels and learn tactics to generate engagement? This course will give you the confidence to build a robust content and influencer marketing strategy to meet your business goals.
Led by one of our experienced content strategists, the session will help you understand how to gather data and insight to inform your content marketing plan and teach you how to build customer profiles.
You’ll also learn how to use tools to identify relevant content themes, determine the best way to distribute content – including via influencers – and how to measure the success of your activity.
Our Content & Influencer Marketing course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for people working in businesses or for an agency, and who are responsible for comms in either organic and paid social, digital PR, email or SEO. Whether you’re looking to drive engagement, boost your search performance or increase brand awareness, this course will make you rethink everything you thought you knew about content marketing. You’ll come out of the session with content strategies and ideas tailored to your business needs, which you'll be able to start implementing the very next day.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the principles of content and influencer marketing
- Develop an insight-driven content marketing plan
- Explain how to build audience personas
- Describe how to create thumb-stopping content
- Formulate a measurement plan to assess your content marketing efforts
- What is content marketing?
- The changing landscape
- Current trends - what to watch out for
- Content strategy framework
- Gathering historic data and insight to inform your plan
- Tools for gathering historic brand data
- Tools for determining interesting content topic themes
- Where to gather audience data and how to use it
- Building customer segments
- Identifying your content marketing objectives
- Aligning business goals with content marketing activity
- The marketing funnel and how it’s evolving
- Brand content vs. advertising content experiences
- Content marketing and its multiple types, including influencer, creator and KOL marketing
- The recommended approach to building content for different digital channels
- Building content pillars to organize your activity
- Content format development
- Case studies and success stories
- The difference between paid, owned and earned media
- How content is optimized for different channels
- Tools for content planning and distribution
- Understanding the return from content marketing investment on business performance / KPIs
- Metrics that matter
- Tools to help with measuring success