On this one-day course, you’ll learn how to write strong, more impactful and better-converting copy, whatever your sector or discipline.
Firstly, we’ll look at copy itself. You’ll discover what good copy does and explore some inspiring examples. We’ll go through a series of tips and interactive exercises that focus on things such as writing in the positive and how to keep your tone genuine.
Next, we’ll cover emails, briefs, style guides, and how to build and implement a tone of voice. This section is all about learning how to apply the copy learnings we’ve already discussed.
Toward the end of the course, we’ll immerse ourselves in the world of branding, focusing on building our very own brand.
Our Copywriting, Branding & Tone of Voice course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
If you want to understand more about brands, the value of copywriting, and how to create better, clearer, sharper content – and have some fun doing it – then this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the value of copy
- Understand how to write great copy
- Write effective emails
- Create positive, succinct and creative copy for your audiences
- Build your own brand essence, values, mission statement and tone of voice
- What does good copy do?
- What makes a strong copywriter?
- What makes effective copy?
- How to revolutionize your writing
- The best accounts to follow for inspiration
- How to edit your copy
- What is a tone of voice?
- What makes an effective tone of voice?
- Why tone of voice is so important
- How to build a tone of voice
- What makes a successful brand?
- How to futureproof your brand
- The elements of a brand
- How to create a brand
- The basics of emails
- Improve your use of grammar
- How to effectively proofread
- How to write a press release
- Where to find inspiration